Total Pageviews

Monday, September 22, 2014

Bucket Lists

Short-term list

1. Get good grades- This one pretty self explanatory I want to maintain a good GPA in school. 

2. Eat a T-rex burger- 9 patties stacked up at Wendy's... enough said I need it in my stomach.

3. Prove Tyler wrong even more- It is the best feeling in the world when I make Tyler feel like poop because he is always wrong.

4. Listen to MOTM 3- Man on the Moon three will be the greatest composition in all of music and I cannot wait to here it.

5. Go to at least 3 concerts this summer- I am setting my concert number low so that I can shatter through it.

Long-term list

1. Visit a black sand beach- Black sand beaches look cool and I would enjoy to lay and sleep on one.

2. Own a Lamborghini- Everyone says this but I mean it, I will own a lambo one day... I hope.

3. Have a wife and 2 boys- Pretty simple but daughters would be a curse from god.

4. Sky dive- I want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane with a perfectly good parachute. The parachute in really important.

5. Sit in a luxury box at the Superbowl- The tickets would cost a fortune but I would love the experience until I died.

1 comment:

  1. Your bucket list is so interesting and i guarentee you destroy the t-rex burger

    ReplyDelete