Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pet Peeves

Pet Peeves

1. People who do not use their blinkers- People who don't use their blinkers benefit nobody. They save themselves the two seconds of flicking on their blinker but create more danger to themselves and others on the road because they are so lazy.

2. The word "grip"- I do not mean grip as in to grip something, I mean the measurement of time. People say "Wow I haven't done this in a grip." it doesn't make any sense and is very annoying to me for some reason.

3. When someone cuts you off while talking- If someone is talking you should either listen or wait for them to be done talking before you begin to talk. "I'm sorry did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours" no it didn't, it never will.

4. "Phone throwers"- A phone thrower is someone you receive a missed call from and when you call them right back they do not answer! It is almost as if they called you, you did not answer, and then they threw their phone out the window.

5. Loud people in public places- Loud sounds are okay, but loud entire conversations are ridiculous. If somebody wanted to hear what you are saying they would be near you listening, not across the food court trying to eat!

6. People who look for fights- If there is an instance where you need to fight somebody, go ahead. But, you don't need to walk into a room looking to fight somebody because chances are you will end up hitting somebody who did nothing.

7. People who think they are tough but aren't- People need to know their places in life. For instance, I know that I am not the toughest kid in the world but I admit it! Kids who think they are tough but get beat up by everybody are annoying.

8. An uneven camera roll- The camera roll in my phone must ALWAYS have four pictures on the bottom row completing the big box. If I do not have four pictures on the bottom row I will freak out.

9. Myspace adds- I don't even think the creator of Myspace still uses it, so them putting adds on TV is just a waste of everyone's time.

10. Dyed hair on old men- If you are 85 years old and have barely any hair, but yet your hair is jet-black you are not fooling anybody and you look dumb

5 comments:

  1. Your pet peeves are honestly hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word grip is a horrible saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah omg number 10 is awesome. Its the best when they have a reseeding hair line too. So natural looking.
    Kylee A

    ReplyDelete